Planning your wedding is something to look forward to; however, at times we know it can be stressful to juggle with the busy lives we live. At the Hawthorne, our dedicated and experienced sales team will assist you from the time you contact us throughout your wedding day to let you focus on your guests and each other without the added stress of having to look over every detail. Our various wedding packages fit every budget and will let you choose the style of wedding that complements you best. Looking for something unexpected or unique? All our packages can be personalized and together with our preferred vendors, we will assist you with answers to all the questions you may have. Give us a call today to schedule a tour and be wowed with the Hawthorne’s dedicated service!
With 89 traditionally-appointed guest rooms, two award-winning restaurants and private banquet space, we can accommodate your welcome receptions, brunches and more. Offer your guests the convenience of staying at the Hawthorne and eliminate the need to drive, so that everyone can enjoy the wedding in a relaxing atmosphere.
From contemporary chic to classic sophistication, let our wedding team turn your dream into reality. Our experienced wedding professionals are here to advise you on everything from entertainment and florists to photographers and menu selections, and will take your worries away from the moment you start planning.
Classic Wedding Package
- Personal Assistance from a Professional Wedding Coordinator
- Complimentary Menu Tasting for the Wedding Couple
- Room Rentals for a One-Hour Cocktail Reception in the Essex and Mezzanine Foyer Areas, and a Four-Hour Dinner Dance
- Reception in the Grand Ballroom
- One-Hour Open Bar for your Cocktail Reception
- Elegant Four-Course Meal
- Sparkling Wine Toast in Elegant Flutes
- Floral Centerpieces, Coordinated to your Colors, for Head and Guest Tables
- Custom-Designed Wedding Cake
- Souvenir Cake Knife
- Place Cards and Guest Book
- Private Room for Photographs
- White or Ivory Floor Length Table Linens, Overlays and Napkins in an Array of Colors
- Coatroom Attendant
- Deluxe Wedding Night Accommodations in a One-Bedroom Suite or Deluxe Room with his/hers bathrooms for the Wedding Couple at the Hawthorne Hotel
- Discounts on Group Room Blocks, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Shower, and/or Farewell Breakfast at the Hotel